Why become a member?
All Culips audio episodes are available to everyone for free, but by becoming a Culips member, you’ll get even more out of each episode! Culips members have access to extra learning features, such as:
- The transcript a word-for-word written version of the audio, that allows you to check your listening comprehension and become more familiar with the way English words are pronounced by native speakers
- Detailed explanations of the new and interesting vocabulary used in each episode
- The quiz at the end of each learning materials document, which helps you check your understanding.
- Additional examples and cultural usage advice about related vocabulary or topics that were not covered in the podcast
Becoming a member is quick and easy.
We have two types of membership:
- For $59 (USD) per year (60% off the original price), the Limited Time Reduced Price Annual Membership gives you unlimited access to all Culips audio episodes, their learning materials, and their extra features for one full year!
- For $12 (USD) per month, the Monthly Membership gives you unlimited access to all Culips audio episodes, their learning materials, and their extra features. Cancel any time!
How to become a member
(Please be sure to read all the information listed below before you begin.)
1. Start by filling out the Signup form.
2. We accept PayPal or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover) payments.
3. After you complete your payment, you will be redirected to the Culips Member Account page.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
-How do I log in to access the learning materials?
Click the Learning Materials button for the episode you would like to access, and then log in by entering your username and password.
-Do I need a PayPal account to become a member?
We accept payment by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover) or PayPal. If you choose PayPal as your payment option but you do not already have a PayPal account, you will need to create one. PayPal is a safe and secure online payment system, and it’s free to create an account.
-How do I cancel my monthly membership?
- Log in to your Culips account.
- You will see the following screen after you log in.
- Click “cancel” to cancel your monthly membership.
-Do I have to renew my membership every year
Yes, you will need to renew your membership every year. Before your membership expires, we’ll send you an email with the date your membership will expire, as well as instructions on how to renew it. If you ever have any questions or problems, just email us at contact@Culips.com and we’ll be happy to help you.
-What do I do if I lose or forget my password?
Click here and enter your username OR the email address that you used when you signed up. We’ll email your password to you.
-Can I share my membership with another person?
Please do not share your membership with anyone else. Culips is a small company that is primarily run by volunteers, and we depend on membership fees to be able to keep producing high-quality podcasts and learning materials. If you know someone who would enjoy Culips, please ask them to sign up for their own account.
However, if you are a teacher and would like to use Culips learning materials in your classroom, please email us with your request. We’d be happy to grant you permission to use our learning materials with your students!.