Why become a member?
All Culips audio episodes are available to everyone for free. But by becoming a Culips member, you’ll get even more out of each episode. Culips members have access to extra learning features, such as:
- The transcript is a word-for-word written copy of the audio, so you can check your listening comprehension and become more familiar with the way English words are pronounced by native speakers.
- Detailed explanations of new and interesting vocabulary used in each episode
- The quiz at the end of each Learning Materials document lets you check your understanding.
- Additional examples and cultural usage advice more information about related vocabulary or topics that were not covered in the podcast itself
Becoming a member is quick and easy.
- $80(USD) per year, the Annual Membership gives you UNLIMITED access to all the learning materials and extra features for all Culips audio episodes, for as long as you remain a member
- $12(USD) Per month, and cancel anytime! You will still get unlimited access while you’re a member..
- See some free samples here.The Learning Materials that accompany each podcast episode contain about 15–30 pages of additional learning material in PDF format.
How to become a member
(Be sure to read all the steps before you begin.)
1. Sign up by filling out the Membership Form.
2. After you fill out the necessary information on the sign up form, you will be redirected to a payment page. We accept PayPal and major credit cards, it is a safe and secure online payment system.
3. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, choose “I need to create a PayPal account” when you reach the Choice of Payment Method section and follow the directions provided there. If you already have a PayPal account, just log in to make your payment.
4. After you complete your payment, you will be redirected to the Culips Member Account page.
5. Congratulations! You are now a Culips Member!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
-How do I log in to access the learning materials?
There are two ways you can log in.
- The first is to click the Learning Materials button for the episode you would like to access. Then log in by entering your username and password.
- The second is to log in by entering your username and password in the field located in the top right corner of every page. Then click the Learning Materials button for the episode you would like to access.
-Do I need a PayPal account to become a member?
You do not need to have a PayPal account before you sign up. You only need a credit card or debit card. You will create your account in PayPal automatically when you pay. PayPal is a safe and secure online payment system. It’s absolutely free to create a PayPal account.
-Do I have to renew my membership every year
Yes, you’ll need to renew your membership every year. Before your membership expires, we’ll send you a reminder email with the date your membership will expire and instructions on how to renew. If you ever have any problems, just email us at contact@Culips.com and we’ll be happy to help you.
-What do I do if I lose or forget my password?
Click here and enter your username OR the email address that you used when you signed up. We’ll email your password to you.
-Can I share my membership with another person?
- Please don’t share your membership with anyone else. Culips is a small company run mostly by volunteers, and we depend on the money from membership fees to let us keep producing high-quality podcasts and learning materials. If you know someone who would like Culips, please ask them to get their own membership.
- However, if you are a teacher and you’d like to use Culips Learning Materials in your classroom, we’d be happy to give you permission. Please email us with your request before using Culips learning materials with your students.