Why become a member?
Become a member at Culips and learn even more from our weekly podcast episodes, by getting unlimited access to the written Learning Materials that accompany each episode. When you become a member, you’ll get instant access to the Learning Materials for all of our previous episodes—over 250 so far! Plus, for a whole year you’ll get access to the Learning Materials for the latest episodes that we release each week, so that’s another 52 great episodes for you to enjoy.
- The transcript is a word-for-word written copy of the audio, so you can check your listening comprehension and become more familiar with the way English words are pronounced in a general North American accent.
- The detailed explanations included in the Learning Materials help you to deepen your understanding of the expressions we talk about and to feel more comfortable using them in conversation. These written explanations also include extra information and expressions that weren’t mentioned in the episode itself.
- The quiz at the end of each Learning Materials document lets you check your understanding and determine whether there’s anything you’re still unclear about.
By becoming a member, you’re also helping to support Culips, ensuring that we can keep making great episodes for you every week!
Becoming a member is simple and easy. Below is all the information you should need, but if you have any questions, feel free to contact us any time at contact@Culips.com.
For just $85 CAD per year, the Annual Membership gives you UNLIMITED access to the written Learning Materials for ALL Culips podcast episodes, for as long as you remain a member. So far, that’s more than 250 existing episodes, and you’ll get another 52 new episodes (one per week) over the year of your annual membership! See some free samples here.
The Learning Materials that accompany each podcast episode contain about 10–15 pages of additional learning material in PDF format. Each Learning Materials document includes the following:
- a complete transcript of the episode
- detailed explanations of many of the words and phrases used in the episode
- more information about related vocabulary or topics that were not covered in the podcast itself
- a comprehension quiz
How to become a member
(Be sure to read all the steps before you begin.)
1. Sign up by filling out the Membership Form.
2. After you fill out the necessary information in the form, you will be redirected to a PayPal payment page. PayPal is a safe and secure online payment system. It’s very easy and completely free to create a PayPal account and to make payments with it.
3. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, choose “I need to create a PayPal account” when you reach the Choice of Payment Method section and follow the directions provided there. If you already have a PayPal account, just log in to make your payment.
4. After you complete your payment, you will be redirected to the Culips Member Account page.
5. Congratulations! You are now a Culips Member!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
-How do I log in to access the learning materials?
There are two ways you can log in.
- The first is to click the Learning Materials button for the episode you would like to access. Then log in by entering your username and password.
- The second is to log in by entering your username and password in the field located in the top right corner of every page. Then click the Learning Materials button for the episode you would like to access.
-Do I need a PayPal account to become a member?
You do not need to have a PayPal account before you sign up. You only need a credit card or debit card. You will create your account in PayPal automatically when you pay. PayPal is a safe and secure online payment system. It’s absolutely free to create a PayPal account.
-Do I have to renew my membership every year
Yes, you’ll need to renew your membership every year. Before your membership expires, we’ll send you a reminder email with the date your membership will expire and instructions on how to renew. If you ever have any problems, just email us at contact@Culips.com and we’ll be happy to help you.
-What do I do if I lose or forget my password?
Click here and enter your username OR the email address that you used when you signed up. We’ll email your password to you.
-Can I share my membership with another person?
- Please don’t share your membership with anyone else. Culips is a small company run mostly by volunteers, and we depend on the money from membership fees to let us keep producing high-quality podcasts and learning materials. If you know someone who would like Culips, please ask them to get their own membership.
- However, if you are a teacher and you’d like to use Culips Learning Materials in your classroom, we’d be happy to give you permission. Please email us with your request before using Culips learning materials with your students.