Getting sick is a real pain, especially if you have to get help in English! In this episode, Andrew and Morag teach you everything you need to know to get help from a pharmacist. Unfortunately, getting sick when travelling is very common.
So if you’re thinking of travelling to an English-speaking country, don’t miss this episode!
Did you know that sodas and soft drinks were originally considered medicine? When carbonated drinks first became popular in the early 1800s, they were only available from soda shops in pharmacies!
Expressions included in the learning materials
- To get to the bottom of [something]
- Terms for illness (a nasty bug)
- To keep an eye on [something or someone]
- To get back on [your] feet
- Describing pain (dull, throbbing, etc.)
Music: Something Elated by Broke For Free and Step On by Jahzzar.