Andrew and Suzanne teach you how to say no in this Real Talk episode!
Even native English speakers sometimes feel anxious when having to say no to a request or an invitation. In fact, there are tons of self-help articles giving tips about how to refine this interpersonal skill!
Expressions you’ll learn in this episode:
- To turn [someone] down
- To fall through
- It’s just not gonna happen
- To get shut down by [someone]
- To not be into [something or someone]
- I wish I could help, but I can’t
- To do [someone] a solid
- A double shift
- From the get-go
- I’m not able to do that, sorry
Credit: Something Elated by Broke For Free