Fluency Files #3 – Mornings
1. To get back into a good habit: “Lately I’ve gotten back into the good habit of
waking up early….”
- a.My husband has gotten back into the good habit of taking out the garbage before I need to nag him to do it.
- b.I want to get back into the good habit of exercising regularly.
- c.If I could just get back into the good habit of not eating at restaurants so often, I could really save a lot of money.
2. Flustered: “I am still flustered in the morning and I still rush almost everyday.”
- a. The presenter looked flustered when an audience member asked him an unexpected question.
- b.On my first date with my girlfriend, I was so nervous and flustered that I spilled a glass of water all over her.
- c.I get flustered whenever I meet new people.